(Everett, WA) June 9, 2016
— Maple Systems recently announced the launch of two new products in their HMI series, the 7" HMI5070DL, and the 9.7" HMI5097DXL.
Maple Systems Dual-Ethernet HMIs conveniently divide industrial control and remote access functionality between two distinctly separate Ethernet networks: an internal industrial communications network, and an external wide area network (WAN). This offers customers a connected IIoT while providing increased security of an internal control network. Two 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports and up to a 1 GHz processor keep machinery operating at peak performance. Product highlights include:
- Bright 16 million color displays
- Provide information on customer returns and repairs of our products. This includes coordinating repairs with our repair department and working with sales and management to approve repairs and returns.
- Analog resistive touchscreens
- Up to 1024 x 768 pixel high-resolution TFT
- Up to 1 GHz processor
- Up to 512 MB Flash memory, 256 MB RAM
- Plastic enclosures
- 2 Ethernet ports, 3 serial ports, 1 USB host port
For better protection of your industrial control network and to learn more about these exciting products, please visit www.maplesystems.com
Established in 1983, Maple Systems supplies innovative control solutions for the automation and industrial controls marketplace, and specializes in the design and support of: Touchscreen HMIs, HMI + PLCs, Smart Factory HMIs, Industrial PCs, and Text-Based Operator Interface Terminals. Maple's control products are utilized globally in industrial, OEM, automation, and municipal applications and touch many industries including control automation, engineering, food and beverage, packaging, and more. An employee-owned company, Maple Systems offers complimentary technical support, Class I, Division 2 models, and outstanding customer service. For more information, please visit www.maplesystems.com