Documentation & Resources
Here's the list of documents and resources
Touch Displays & Monitors Hardware Features
Maple Systems Capacitive Touch Monitors and Display's state-of-the-design include more I/O, multiple mounting options, a rugged steel chassis, and high-resolution capacitive touchscreen size options. Each unit is fully certified to meet European CE standards, FCC, & RoHS certifications.
- Projected Capacitive Touchscreen
- 4 Different Sizes to Choose from (10.4”, 12.1”, 15.0”, & 21.5”)
- Solid and rugged System Construction withstands punishments from all environments
- Supports Multiple Output I/O ports including DVI, VGA, USB, HDMI, and more
- 2 Different mounting methods designed in for ultimate application flexibility
- 1 x USB (For Touch)
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x HDMI 1.4a
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 x Line Out
- 1 x Locking DC
- 1 x DVI-I
- Heavy-duty steel chassis (Black)
- 32°F ~ 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C) with Ambient Air Operation Temp.
- -22°F ~ 175°F (-30°C ~ 80°C) Storage Temp.
- 50,000hrs / LED Backlight Lifetime
- IP65 compliant front bezel
- CE, FCC Class B
- Panel / VESA 100 mount / Wall / Clamp Type