How do I add a picture to the Picture Library and use the picture on an Object?
To add and use a picture from the Picture Library:
- In EBPro, the software, go to the Project tab and select "Picture" in the Library section.
- Select a picture from the Picture Library to duplicate or modify.
NOTE: This cannot be done with pictures in any of the “System” libraries.
- Click the Export button; this will allow you to save the graphic picture to your computer's hard drive. To modify the graphic, use an external graphics editor like Microsoft® Paint.
- It is recommended to create a new library for custom pictures. Click the New Library button in the Picture Manager.
- Enter a file name for your new library then click open.
- If the library does not exist, select Yes to create the library.
- Click the New button to import a picture into the new library.
- In the Open window, navigate to the directory where the graphic picture is stored on your computer and click Open.
- Click OK to save the picture into the Picture Library.
- Repeat the steps above to save multiple pictures to the one library location.
- Use the Up/Down arrows to move a selected picture to a different position in the picture library states.
- Click OK to complete creation of the custom picture library.
- Create a Word Lamp Object with multiple states.
- Go to the Shape tab and tick the "Use Picture" checkbox, then click the Picture Library… button.
- Select the new picture in the Custom library and click OK.
- Click OK and place the Word Lamp on the development screen. During runtime, the value in the read address of the Word Lamp will dictate which state is displayed (value 0 will display state 0; value 1 will display state 1, etc.).
See Tech Note 5108, “Multi-State Picture/Shape” for more information.
Content Created by David Franzwa