I'm having trouble uploading from my HMI+PLC (HMC) to a USB Flash Drive.
To upload a project from an HMI+PLC (HMC Series):
- In order to upload a project from an HMC Series, the project in the HMC must be preconfigured with a button to turn on system bit S00037 (USB host menu trigger). Turning ON this bit will cause the “Memory Stick Operation” window to pop up.
- When the “Memory Stick Operation” window pops up, it asks, “Do you want to perform Memory Stick operation?” Select “Yes.”
- he “Confirm Operation” window appears:
“Do you want to Download or Upload?
Download -> Memory stick to Unit
Upload -> Unit to Memory stick
- The “Upload Options” window appears. You must upload each file one at a time. Select “APPLICATION” and the “Confirm Operation” window appears:
“Upload operation will delete existing file from memory stick. This may take several minutes.”Select “Ok.”
- The selected file is uploaded and a message appears: “Upload completed successfully.” Click
- The “Upload Options” window appears again. Select “FIRMWARE” and repeat steps 4 and 5 for
“FIRMWARE,” “FONTS,” and “LADDER.”
(Other options include APPLICATION+LOGGED DATA and APPLICATION+HIST. ALARM).
- A folder is created on the USB memory stick and the uploaded files are stored inside the folder.
Content Created by David Franzwa