Configuration Software for our Basic HMI, Advanced HMI, and CMT Series
Whether you're familiar with our HMI Configuration Software, or new to Maple Systems, check out the Latest Release notes to see what's new about the latest version of EBPro. Learn more about new Features, Driver Updates, Software Corrections, and more. You can also download a FREE full-version of the software in our Support Center and our easy-to-follow EBPro Quick Start Guide to walk you through getting started using EBPro quickly.
May 05, 2021 v6.05.02.434
1. [Macro] Added built in macro functions: CEIL, FLOOR, ROUND, INPORT4.
2. [Macro] Added an (optional) parameter for DATE2ASCII function; the input argument is a separator that is inserted between the year, month, day (YYYY MM DD) strings.
3. Added dynamic file name support for extended memory.
1. Added support for the following features Categorized by type.
Buttons / Lamps
Word Lamp -Bit Combination
Customized Display Format
Macro Subroutine Scaling
Customized File Name
Circular Trend Display
Browser / Viewer
Recipe Import / Export
Enhanced Security Mode
Daylight Saving Time
cMT / cMT X Series
Feature additions listed in this section are available for cMT / cMT X series models that support the listed objects.
1. [Alarm Bar][Alarm Display][Event Display][Event Bar Chart] Added "Option Button Visibility" setting. It provides and option to show / hide the Option Button or to control its visibility dynamically by a register. Note: Checking the Option Button opens the Option dialog.
2. [File Transfer] Added support for dynamic adjustments of the FTP server connection parameters.Note: File Transfer is one of the actions that can be triggered by Action Trigger /Combo Button.
3. [File Transfer] Added the option [Delete the source file after successful transfer].
4. [Meter] Added support for visibility setting of the pin point.
5. [System Parameters] Added "Display time for min. press time" settings. Applying to buttons whose "min. press time" is non-zero, it allows a countdown timer to be shown when buttons are pressed.
6. [System Parameters] Added "Play next sound after stopping previous" option.
7. [SQL Query] Increased the SQL query command limit to 2000 characters.
8. [Recipe View] Added support for content filter.
9. [Enhanced Security Mode] Added support for SSL encryption for LDAP mode.
10. [System Registers] Added the following system registers related to mounting of external USB devices.
LW-12492 Last detected USB partition ID
LW-12496 Last detected USB partition size (GB)
LW-12498 Set the partition ID to be used as USB1
LW-12502 Set the partition ID to be used as USB2
The registers may be, for example used to force an external USB to mount to a specific location, dist1 or disk2.
All features listed in this section are added on cMT/ cMT X series for compatibility with the behavior of legacy models.
1. [Remote HMI] Increased the maximum allowable to 64.
2. [Option List] Added color setting for the selected row.
3. [Picture View] Added First and Last buttons in the toolbar.
6. [Video In] Added support for single image capture.
7. [Video In] Added [Use pause control] for the control address, i.e., pause command is available.
8. [Alarm Display] [Event Display] Added support for [Scrolling control address] designation.
9. [Alarm Display] [Event Display] Added support for event acknowledgement by double-click.
10. [Alarm Display] [Event Display] Added support for event sorting by occurrence count (real-time mode).
11. [System Parameters] Added the [Enable time synchronization with external device when HMI starts] option.
12. [Recipe View] Added support for automatic scrolling to the view that shows the row specified by the value of RECIPE Selection.
13. [Recipe View] Added color setting for the selected row, for Default style.
14. [Timer (per-page)] Added support for this object to use timers in individual windows.
15. [Scheduler] Added support for sound.
16. [Shape] Added support for legacy pattern types (dot and line pattern types).
17. [System Register] Added support for the following system registers related to data logs and event logs.
LB-9035: HMI free space insufficiency alarm
LB-9036: SD card free space insufficiency alarm
LB-9037: USB disk 1 free space insufficiency alarm
LB-9026: delete all data sampling files on HMI memory
LB-11950: delete all data sampling files on SD card
LB-11953: delete all data sampling files on USB disk 1
LB-11956: delete all data sampling files on USB disk 2
LB-9034: save event/data sampling to HMI, USB disk, SD card
LB-9023: delete all event log files on HMI memory
LB-11941: delete all event log files on SD card
LB-11944: delete all event log files on USB disk 1
LB-11947: delete all event log files on USB disk 2
LB-9034: save event/data sampling to HMI, USB disk, SD card
1. Fixed the issue where EasyBuilder Pro allows cMT-FHDX models to set PLC Web Browser related features. At this moment, PLC Web Browser is not supported on cMT-FHDX.
2. Fixed the issue where Unicode related macro functions (UnicodeCat, Unicode Excluding, UnicodeLength, Utf82Unicode) cannot be properly executed on HMI.
3. Fixed the issue where macro may stop abnormally after performing the described operations: Use GetData() to read data from a recipe database and then use SetData() to write the data to Tag PLC addresses.
4. Fixed the issue where MQTT topic subscriber under manual operation mode can no longer handle any data once it has processed a message that does not correctly contain all keys.
5. Fixed the issue where USB related features do not work properly on cMT-SVR.
6. Fixed the issue where Scheduler does not perform actions at the correct time the first time after clocks change.
7. Fixed the issue where cMT Viewer cannot display Event Display contents when it connects to a program that is not created using v6.05.02.
8. Fixed the issue where the label's option, ON=OFF (use state 0), bit lamp /toggle switch in ineffective.
9. (cMT2078X/cMT3072X/cMT3072XH) Fixed the issue where event log does not show on the web page.
10. (cMT Series HMI, cMT Viewer) Fixed an issue where the screen display may come to an abnormal halt when an event with the following condition has been triggered. Condition: The option [Enable continuous beep until acknowledged or recovered] for sound is enabled.
5. [MODBUS Server] Fixed an issue that results in incorrect response to commands with function code 0x06 (write single holding register).
6. Added the driver Mitsubishi M80 (Ethernet).
7. CODESYS V3 (Ethernet) added optimum communication protocols.
8. Added the driver CHONG HUI Controlwell MD Series.
1. Added support for monitoring of tag-based addresses.
2. Added support for monitoring of data in Decimal, Hexadecimal, and Binary formats.
1. Added support for connections using non-default ports. The way to use non-default ports is by entering the offset along with IP address; for example, if offset is 10000, enter 192.168.1.1:10000 in the IP field. The allowable range of offset is 0~19999. All ports used will have an offset accordingly.
1. Added support for integrity check of Operation Log by Command Line Interface.
2. Added support for conversion of data logs and event logs in MS SQL / MySQL database into CSV files (using Command Line Interface).
Jan 07, 2021 v6.05.01.565
1. [PDF Reader] Added support for designating an address to dynamically change zoom ratio.
2. Added S7-300 MPI SubnetID Tool.
3. Added [PLC Web Browser] support for cMT3092X, cMT3152X and cMT3162X. The applicable OS version is 20201202 or later.
1. Fixed an issue where certain windows in EasyBuilder Pro may grow too big when the font size in Windows is set to 125%.
2. Fixed an issue where download attempt after an Event Log import from Excel file does not trigger compilation.
3. Fixed an issue where incorrect permissions were granted when a user logs in to an OPC UA server by username / password.
4. Fixed an issue where the latest file in the Data Log (with Customized File Handling enabled) is deleted after project re-download.
5. Fixed an issue where addresses used by certain objects are not reflected accordingly in the Address Grid.
1. [KEYENCE KV-8000 (Symbolic)(Ethernet)] Added new driver.
2. [Beckhoff TwinCAT PLC – Free Tag Names] Fixed an issue where STRUCT containing certain characters cannot be imported.
3. [OMRON EtherNet/IP (NJ/NX Series)] Fixed an issue where Description are not correctly imported.
4. [OMRON EtherNet/IP (NJ/NX Series)] Fixed an issue where cMT-SVR may sometimes be disconnected from OMRON NJ.
5. [RS Automation X8 Series] Fixed an issue where address settings in a decompiled file are not correct.
6. [OPC UA Client] Fixed an issue where using many tags (> 2000) may cause the system to stop working.
7. [OPC UA Client] Fixed bit writing issues with certain OPC UA server.
8. [OPC UA Client] Added index register support for array tags.
9. [Mitsubishi M70 (Ethernet)] Fixed an issue where bit data cannot be correctly written when using a macro.
10. [Siemens S7-1200/S7-1500 (S7CommPlus, Symbolic Addressing) (Ethernet)] Added index register support for string array tags.
3. [SQL Query] Added support for customizing the length of the error message and the upper limit is 200 words.
4. [MQTT] Added support for enabling/disabling individual topic publisher /subscriber (in security tab).
5. [MQTT] Added manual processing mode for topic subscriber. In this mode, subscribed data get placed in a queue before being processed manually.
6. [MQTT] Added "Clear message buffer when disconnecting gracefully" option.
7. [Trend Display] Added "Adapt to device screen pixel density (DPI)" option for adjusting the font/button sizes according to the DPI settings.
8. [Bar Graph] Added support for dynamically changing the color of the Bar Graph.
9. [Data Transfer] Added support for filename filtering using * and ? wildcard characters.
10. [Data Sampling] Added support for setting the data format for each channel. The same settings may be used by its Trend / History Data Display charts.
11. [Recipe Database] Added dedicated recipe commands for transferring recipe data between HMI and PLC.
12. [PLC Web Browser] Feature added. Availability varies by model and OS version.
13. [Operation Log] Added support for using Backup object to generate a backup file with checksum. EasyConverter can then be used to examine data integrity.
15. [Macro] Increased the number of macros to 500 (no. 0~499)
1. Added support for using USB2.
1. Added support for [Video Input].
2. Added support for [Media Player].
1. The dialog asking for administrator privilege will not show upon launching Utility Manager. Instead, it now shows when the function that actually requires administrator privilege is used.
1. Added support for clearing HDA file (historical data) with system register LB-12753. administrator privilege will not show upon launching Utility Manager. Instead, it now shows when the function that actually requires administrator privilege is used.
1. Added support for checking data integrity of Operation Log.
2. Added support for working with very large db file.
1. (Basic series) Fixed the issue where EasyAccess 2.0 does not work under certain circumstances.
2. In the setting page for operation log, the fields to the right of the window name will no longer be editable.
Oct 21, 2020 v6.04.02.620
1. (Basic Series) Added support for EasyAccess 2.0.
1. Fixed an issue where project files created using an earlier version of EasyBuilder Pro may not be successfully compiled.
2. Fixed an issue where a temporary pause may be experienced when changing window with window transition animation. This occurs only after the screen is left untouched for a long time.
3. Fixed the settings window of certain objects so that the redundant horizontal scrollbar no longer appears.
4. Fixed the problem where reading of data from BOOL array may, in rare cases, return incorrect result when using the driver [OMRON EtherNet/IP (NJ/NX Series)].
5. (Basic and Advanced series) Fixed an issue where using multiple conversion tags might lead to system instability if the project is made with EBPro version V6.04.02.597 or V6.04.02.611. Only the models listed are affected.
1. [Schneider M340/M580] series (Symbolic Addressing) (Ethernet)]
2. [OMRON EtherNet/IP (NJ/NX Series)]
Improved communication efficiency of BOOL array.
3. [BACnet/IP Server]
Added support for setting device id (LW-12245).
4. [Fuji SPH2000/3000 IEC mode (Ethernet)]
Sep 21, 2020 v6.04.02.552
1. (Basic and Advanced) Added support for sorting by occurrence count for Event Display.
2. Increased the upper limit of the argument of DELAY function from 32767 to 2147483647.
3. Fixed issues relating to the object centering tool.
4. Fixed an issue where the objects cannot be correctly resized using Ctrl + ← or → key combinations.
5. (Basic and Advanced HMIs) Fixed an issue where Unicode texts are not properly displayed in ASCII object.
6. Fixed an issue where touch gestures cannot be configured properly.
7. (cMT) Fixed an issue where the displayed texts are not aligned as configured.
8. (cMT) Fixed an issue where Set Word's [Before writing] notification setting is ineffective.
9. Added UnicodeLength macro function.
Fixed and issue where the popup window / indirect window / direct window may be displayed at an incorrect position.
(cMT) Fixed an issue where confirmation records of event log files may be interpreted incorrectly.
1. [FATEK FB/FBs/B1/B1z Series]
Added support for using octal addresses for WX WY WM WS.
2. [LS XBM/XBC Cnet]
Fixed communication issues related to RW, RW_Bit.
3. [Schneider Powerlogic Modbus TCP/IP]
Aug 26, 2020 v6.04.02.483
Added support for defining file names in extended memories.
Adjusted address setting interface:
New tags can be created using the current address setting.
The list of available address tags (including system and user-defined tags) can be opened by clicking the address type drop-down.
3. The content of the tags / strings (of address tag library/ string table, respectively) is also displayed in the selection field instead of just its ID.
All features listed in this section are available exclusively for cMT series only
1. [System Parameters]
Added support for setting mouse cursor size.
2. [Action Trigger]
Action Trigger has two types, each with different modes for triggering action execution: Action Trigger (Global): Effective in all windows, and actions are triggered with [Idle timeout] or [Value changed] modes. Action Trigger (per-page): Effective only in the window where the object is placed, and actions are triggered with [Window on/off] or [Backlight on/off] modes
3. [OPC UA Server]
Added support for OPC UA Historical Data Access (HDA). This feature is configured at each node.
Reclassified Connect State in System Topic into Birth Topic, Close Topic, and Last Will, the content of which can now be configured individually
Added support for previewing message content in user-defined JSON format.
Optimized multi-topic communication efficiency
7. [Text] [Picture]
Added support for Flip and Rotate operations. The shortcuts are found in the Ribbon toolbar.
8. [Moving Shape]
Added support for rotation control by a register
Added support for multi-line data entry.
(cMT Gateway) Added support for Action Trigger object. (Supports only the functions suitable for Gateway.)
(cMT Series) Added settings: [Embedded in parent window] or [Popup window] for Direct / Indirect Window. The setting determines whether the window is displayed on the top layer when it pops up.
(cMT-SVR) Fixed an issue where the screen saver does not work.
(Basic and Advanced HMIs) Fixed an issue where objects in momentary mode do not work properly.
(Basic and Advanced HMIs) Fixed an issue where the channels are not displayed as configured in Trend Display object.
Fixed an issue where the Video Input object may be displayed at an incorrect position if its dynamic RTSP URL is enabled.
Fixed an issue where index registers do not work properly for certain objects.
Fixed an issue where opening, editing, and decompiling certain project files may result in EasyBuilder Pro crash.
10. [Panasonic FP (Ethernet)]
Added support for importing tags in a CSV file
11. [Panasonic FP/KW]
Added DT_String address type.
12. [Delta AS300 MODBUS RTU/ASCII]
Optimized communication efficiency by adopting multi-read mechanism.
13. [Hengtong HT_EMS]
Added addresses: Dynamic Station Number and High Voltage Side Meter.
Fixed an issue where HMI may stop operating when setting 0x register ON. This issue only affects versions ranging from 6.04.01.078 to 6.04.01.286
2. [Mitsubishi A2A/A2U/A2AS/A2USH]
Added A2USH device type.
3. [BACnet/IP Server]
Fixed an issue that causes the server to not work properly.
1. Added Opacity setting in View tab. This setting adds transparency effect to the common window, overlay windows, and window layers. The screenshot below shows the middle object, placed in a different window layer, having transparent effect.
2. Added support for showing user-defined tags and system registers in Address Grid.
3. Added support for showing the label tag name of the object (if a label tag is used). This setting can be found in View tab.
All features listed in this section is available exclusively for cMT series only
1. [Touch Gesture]
Added the touch gesture feature. (applicable only for cMT3152X, cMT3162X)
2. [Enhanced Security Mode]
Added support for user login with Microsoft AD (LDAP protocol).
3. [Direct Window] [Indirect Window]
Added support for changing window position dynamically. This setting can be found in the Position tab in the object settings window.
For the customized meter style, changed pointer width and length setting value to percentage instead, and allowed wider range of values for selection. With the new settings, using a 1:1 picture as pointer style is possible, as shown in the following compass example application.
Added support for using Scientific Notation for Numeric objects, as shown in the object on the left in the screenshot below.
6. [Trend Display]
Added support for setting decimal places for Y-axis values. This setting can be found in the Data Format tab in the object settings window.
Added output feature. By tapping on a date in the calendar, the date can be output to the designated addresses.
8. [History Data Display]
Added watch feature. By tapping on a record in History Data Display object, data in the selected row can be output to the designated addresses. This setting can be found in the General tab in the object settings window.
9. [System Parameters]
Added a new option: "Set value when leaving focus". When this option is selected, values will be written upon leaving the input mode of a Numeric / ASCII object, even if not by pressing the ENTER key. This setting can be found in General tab of System Parameter Settings.
10. [Backup(Per-page)] [Backup(Global)]
Added support for separating files according to date or number of rows when saving backup as CSV file.
11. [Recipe Database]
Added bit access support for BCD, HEX, Binary data types.
12. [Database Server]
Enabled TLS/SSL encryption and server verification when using MySQL. This feature can be configured in TLS/SSL tab.
13. [Flow Block]
Added support for drawing non-vertical/horizontal lines as shown in the following screenshot.
14. [Action Trigger] [Combo Button]
Added support for transferring multiple files in a folder using File Transfer (FTP).
15. [Video Input]
Added support for setting the recording time for Video Input.
1. Added Micro Debug tool.
1. Added support for cMT Viewer to retain the value of the system register PLW-9134 (language mode (on tablet)). That is, when cMT Viewer is opened next time, it resumes last language setting.
1. [MICRO TREND UTREND UTC SERIES]
Added new driver.
2. [KUKA EtherNet/IP (Implicit Messaging)]
Added new driver.
Apr 6, 2019 v6.03.02.463
8. [cMT] Fixed comparison logic issue of ">=" in macro.
9. [Basic and Advanced HMIs] Fixed an issue where the setting of system register LB-12089 is not retained after rebooting HMI.
10. [Serial Pass-Through] Updated the virtual COM driver. On Win10 computers, the driver can work properly after installation without the need for changing BIOS setting.
Fixed an issue where preloading fonts can make the program unable to start properly.
Fixed an issue where Modbus Server cannot read PLC data correctly.
Fixed an issue where device IP related system registers are incorrect when using Modbus Server (Ethernet interface).
Fixed an issue where minor position adjustment of multiple selected objects using the arrow keys is impossible.
Fixed an issue where compilation may fail when the project contains an error GIF file.
Disabled monopoly setting of the default window in project templates
Fixed an issue where certain project file settings may not be saved correctly.
Fixed an issue where minor position adjustment of multiple selected objects using the arrow keys is impossible.
Fixed an issue where connecting certain Ethernet type PLC again after running on-line simulation is impossible.
(L/XL/P Series) [Event Display] Fixed an issue where the incorrect elapsed time is displayed.
[Data Transfer (Per-page)] Fixed an issue where "0 is short of space" message shows when opening the settings window of this object.
[cMT] Fixed an issue where connection may not be established successfully due to the delayed reply from database server to ALTER command that occurs when using MariaDB 5.5.
[cMT] Fixed an issue where a printer may be mistakenly displayed as installed when it is being re-installed after installation fails with error.
[Macro] Fixed an issue where RAND function does not output properly.
[Macro] Fixed a number of compilation issues.
[Macro] Fixed an issue where macro functions StringInsert and FLOAT2ASCII cannot be executed properly.
[Macro] Fixed an issue where certain calculations in macro may not be carried out correctly.
Fixed potential DLL security vulnerabilities.
Fixed an issue where cMT viewer cannot connect to the device whose project file was compiled and downloaded using an earlier version of EasyBuilder Pro.
[Modbus] Fixed an issue where setting 0x /1x address range may start with an incorrect read address.
[OMRON EtherNet/IP (NJ/NX Series)] Fixed connection issue that occurs after disconnection.
[MODBUS] Added 64-bit addresses.
[BACnet/IP] Fixed an issue where data cannot be accessed for a period of time under communication using COV mode.
[Schneider SoMachine M Series (Ethernet)] Added support for communication with M241 firmware v5 or later (PLC software using Machine Expert).
[CODESYS V2 (Symbolic Addressing)] Added support for accessing bits for Word data type.
[Delta AS300 MODBUS RTU/ASCII][ Delta AS300 MODBUS /TCP/IP] Added L and L_Bit addresses.
[Schneider MODBUS TCP/IP] Added %TM_V, %TM_P, %TM_Q, and %X addresses.
Siemens S7-1200/1500 Series: Added support for importing .ap15_1, .ap16 files. (TIA Portal V15.1 V16)
[Beckhoff TwinCAT PLC – Free Tag Names (Ethernet)] Fixed an issue where compilation error may occur due to incorrect identification of Tag address type.
[Beckhoff TwinCAT PLC – Free Tag Names (Ethernet)] Fixed an issue where incorrect value may be obtained after reading a tag using Modbus TCP/IP Gateway.
[Beckhoff TwinCAT PLC – Free Tag Names (Ethernet)] Fixed an issue where String arrays cannot be read correctly.
[CODESYS V3 (Ethernet)] Fixed an issue where data types: LINT, ULINT, LREAL cannot be access properly.
From version 6.03.01.239 or later, [Siemens S7-1200/S7-1500 (Symbolic Addressing) (Ethernet)] driver is no longer applicable for L and B Series models. Instead these models can use the [Siemens S7-1200/S7-1500 (Absolute Addressing) (Ethernet)] driver.
Nov 15, 2019 v6.03.02.257
Added support for cMT-CTRL01
Basic Series HMIs with Ethernet: Added support for VNC Server.
EasyBuilderPro common features
Added support window layers, a way of organizing objects in a window. Having added layers to a window, objects can be placed within different layers as appropriate. Objects in selected layers can be displayed while those in other layers are invisible, which greatly facilitates the screen design process.
Expanded system picture library. New libraries include generic icons across multiple themes, industrial buttons and switches, P&ID symbols……etc.
Added "Apply" button to the object property settings window. This button allows saving of the settings without having to close the window.
Added support for search function and the use of hashtag for the picture libraries in the Browse Libraries interface.
Added [Duplicate to Every State], [Duplicate to Every Language], and [Duplicate to Every State and Language] shortcut buttons into text settings in Home tab which can be used to duplicate the current text settings of the selected object to its other states or languages.
Moved settings relating to Recipe Database to the Data / History tab.
Added support for 64-bit data type.
Added [BACnet Schedule] object. This feature is only applicable when using the [BACnet/IP] driver and it helps visualize and access schedule data in BACnet controller with a graphical UI.
[Recipe View] Made whether or not to display specific columns configurable.
[MQTT] Added support for Google Cloud IoT Core.
[MQTT] Added support for using nested structure for Topic Subscriber under JSON (Advanced) mode.
[MQTT] Added support for automatically building data structure using JSON template under JSON (Advanced) mode.
[Backup (per page)] [Backup (global)] Added support for using SQL Query as data source.
[Picture Viewer] Added support for playing GIF-format images.
[Option List] Added row height setting.
[Alarm Bar] [Alarm Display] [Event Display] [Event Bar Chart] Added dynamic category range setting.
[Action Trigger][Combo Button] Added [Write constant string] option for Set Word action.
[Action Trigger][Combo Button] Added [File Transfer (FTP)] action.
[Function key] Added line feed option for keyboard input.
[File Browser] Added [Select] command.
[System Parameter Setting] Added [Trigger release actions anyway if touch moves out of the button] option.
Added system register LB-12665 : open USB/SD card download/upload dialog.
Added the following system registers relating to Wi-Fi hotspot feature:
LB-12666 : Disable/enable Wi-Fi Hotspot
LB-12667 : Refresh Wi-Fi Hotspot setting
LW-12006 (16 words) : Wi-Fi Hotspot SSID
LW-12022 (32 words) : Wi-Fi Hotspot password
(cMT Series) Added cMT Diagnoser. This tool can be used to access the data of HMI (cMT Series models, including Gateway models) and the PLC it's connected to, the communication status and details between HMI and PLC, and the communication status between HMI and MQTT Server.
View communication status with PLC
View communication status with MQTT server
[Backup] Fixed an issue where LB-9039 (status of file backup activity) is not set ON when backing up data to EasyPrinter.
[Window Copy] Fixed an issue where the pictures in a window are not copied simultaneously when window copying from an earlier version of project file.
[Data Sampling] Fixed an issue where [Set OFF after sampling finished] option is not canceled after changing from Trigger-based to Time-based mode.
Fixed an issue where frequently writing same values to specific system reserved registers (LW-9134, LB-9019 and LB-9033) for a long period may cause system instability.
[Database Server] Fixed an issue where re-connecting to MS SQL Server frequently for a long period will stop data from updating.
Fixed an issue where pictures or texts appear blurry when in 1:1 ratio and either project screen width or height is smaller than that of cMT Viewer.
Updated Omron EtherNet/IP (NJ/NX Series) driver: fixed issue where multi-dimensional arrays cannot be correctly read. Fixed tag import issues.
Updated OPC UA Client driver: fixed an issue where EasyBuilder Pro may not function properly when Display Name is empty. Also added support for write operation with ASCII objects for Word Array.
Updated S7-1200 (Symbolic Addressing) (Ethernet) driver: fixed an issue where multi-dimensional arrays cannot be correctly read.
Updated S7-1200/S7-1500 (Absolute Addressing) (Ethernet) driver: fixed an issue where using multi-layered Function Block or Data Block in a TIA project may result in incorrect tag mapping after import.
Updated Schneider SoMachine M Series driver: fixed an issue where String cannot be written.
Updated Schneider SoMachine M Series (Ethernet) [CODESYS V3 Ethernet] driver: fixed an issue where considerably long arrays may not be successfully transferred using Data Transfer.
Updated Siemens S7-400 (Ethernet) driver: Fixed an issue where DBBn cannot be read.
Updated Yaskawa DX100/DX200/FS100/YRC1000 Robot Controller (Ethernet) driver: added support for accessing multiple devices and fixed an issue where the value in DX100 may sometimes be unstable.
Dec 13, 2018 v6.02.01.209
Added support for cMT3071, cMT-FHD, and MT8053iE models.
Renamed the cMT-HDMI model to cMT-HDM.
EasyBuilderPro common features
Address Tag Library: added support for tag search.
MQTT: support for-
"Use top-level key 'd' for all addresses" option.
Option for TLS/SSL encryption.
Draw: now supports security settings for Line, Arbitrary Line, Link Line, Arc, Ellipse/Circle, Pie, Rectangle, Polygon, and Scale.
Function Key: added Inc/Dec function keys for use with keyboard. These keys can increase/decrease a value by 1 when being used for numeric input.
Trend Display: can now include Date information for the time scale.
HMI5000B, HMI5000L Series
Added support for saving data to USB Disk 2.
Action Trigger object: This is a global-scope object that can trigger a series of pre-defined actions after a pre-set idle time or when the value of the designated address meets the specified condition.
PLC Browser object: This web browser is intended for access to a PLC's web server for parameter configuration. The browser shows locally on the HMI screen only; it will not display on cMTViewer (when connected remotely).
Trend Display: added support for:
controlling channel visibility by setting bit state.
Combo Button: added support for an action group setting that is similar to the [Action Trigger] object. As a result, the order of the trigger actions can be configured.
SQL Query Result Viewer: now automatically adjusts the column width to fit the content.
Operation Log and Database Server: can now synchronize the Operation Log to the database.
MQTT: add support for Buffer settings under Sparkplug B mode.
for cMT3071, cMT3072, cMT83090, cMT3103, and cMT3151 models only: can now update the system setting using the description file (*.conf) during project download.
cMT Gateway Series
cMT-G03 model: now supports MODBUS TCP/IP Server.
PC version of cMTViewer has the following updates:
now supports fullscreen display
can manually load a project file. This eliminates the time spent uploading the file from the HMI. The loaded project file must be identical to the file downloaded to the HMI unit.
Android version of cMTViewer now supports customized keyboard.
Android and iOS version of cMTViewer now support using vibration mode on mobile devices for event notification.
Alarm Bar and Alarm Display objects: supports dynamically changing the event category to be displayed.
EasyDiagnoser: added a Watch feature- watch addresses can be added by clicking the + icon.
Added Toshiba TOSVERT VF (MODBUS TCP)driver.
Added Toshiba TOSVERT VF (EtherNet/IP)driver.
Oct 24, 2018 v6.01.02.228
Added cMT-G03 and cMT-G04 models.
Added System Keyboard-Flat and System Keyboard-Standard in the Picture Library to create keyboards. Note: Some project templates contain the new keyboard arrangement in Windows#83-90.
Flow Block object: added new arrow style.
System Parameter Settings: added Time Sync/DST tab so that you can enter HMI time zone information in an outgoing email so that email clients can correctly interpret and display the actual send time. HMI time zone can be viewed or changed using System tag LW-11276 during runtime.
Function Key object: added a title bar and start position settings for popup windows.
Numeric Input and ASCII Input objects: added [Relative to object] option for the popup position setting of a popup keypad.
Event Bar Chart object: added Title Bar Format setting.
SQL Query object: added support for accessing SQLite database stored in a USB disk or SD card.
Control Token feature: added Idle Timeout setting. The control token will be released when the token processor's HMI remains untouched for a period of time longer than Idle Timeout.
cMT-HDMI model: added support for adjusting the audio volume and backlight brightness using System Tag registers:
LW-9051 for audio volume
LW-9040 for the backlight brightness.
cMT3072/3090/3103/3151 models: added support for 3G/4G dongle (with OS version 20180723 or later).
cMT Gateway Series
Database Server feature added.
Data Sampling feature added, with support for saving historical data to local memory and synchronization with the database.
Event Log feature: added support for saving historical data to local memory and synchronization with the database.
Added ability to change the CoDeSys network settings using System Tag registers.
Added 1:1 display mode for the PC version (accessed using the right-click menu)
Added support for cMT Series.
Fixed an issue where inputting value is not possible when interpolation is used.
Fixed an issue that prevents entering a negative number and decimal points.
Fixed a conversion error related to the use of macro subroutines which use 32-bit integers.
ASCII object: Fixed issue that caused incorrect display of GB coded characters.
Database Server: Fixed MySQL 8.0 connectivity problem. The authentication method of the login account must be set to mysql_native_password in MySQL database.
Event Bar Chart and Event Display objects: Fixed an issue where the system may not function properly when both objects are simultaneously placed in base window and popup window.
Trend Display object: Fixed an issue where enabling time scale option can make pause function ineffective.
Sound: Changed the default beep sound for the cMT series.
Import/Export feature: Fixed an issue that causes settings to be deleted.
Fixed issue of macro content descrepancy upon file opening if macro contains many S7-1200 address references.
Fixed ASCII2DEC function conversion error for values greater than 2147483647.
MQTT feature: Fixed lost username/password parameters following HMI restart.
System Parameter settings: Added the option to delay device communication when the HMI starts.
Pie Chart object: Fixed issue that causes incorrectly drawn chart when the data source is floating point.
History Data Display object: Fixed a problem that caused addresses that are not actually used to be displayed.
Fixed issue that caused the HMI to run abnormally when both the following conditions are met: running CoDeSys runtime version that is older than 20180723 and communicating with Ethernet-type PLC.
Updated Siemens S7-1200/S7-1500 (Absolute Addressing)(Ethernet)to support obtaining tag information.
Updated MODBUS ASCII with 3x_Double, 6x_Bit and 4x_Double address types.
Updated Rockwell EtherNet/IP (Compactlogix) to fix tag import issue and to support new models.
Updated Schneider SoMachine M Series (Ethernet), Omron (Ethernet), Yaskawa (Ethernet), and CoDeSys V3 (Ethernet) drivers to fix problem where HMI is unable to resume communication if cable is not plugged in already when HMI starts.
Updated CANBus 2.0A/2.0B General and SAE J1939 drivers to fix an issue that prevents SetData from working more than once within a macro.
Updated OPC UA Client driver to optimize import/export of tags.
Updated Omron CJ/CS/CP and Omron CJ/CS/CP (Ethernet - FINS/TCP) drivers to support expanded EM address ranges (EMD-EM18)
Updated Toshiba Inverter VF driver with expanded Cmd. No B address range to FFFF15
Jul 18, 2018 v6.01.01.213
Fixed an issue where index registers cannot function properly with Recipe Database addresses.
Fixed an issue where data format setting may be incorrect when using a system register for a Numeric object.
Fixed an issue where combination of communication ports COM1 RS232 and COM3 RS485 2W cannot be configured for HMI5102.
Fixed an issue where RTC time may occasionally jump to year 2036.
Added support for TLS 1.2 for MQTT. (HMI OS Version 20180323 or later).
Fixed an issue where Free Tags are not verified during compilation.
Fixed an issue where the data may not be correctly read when using WiFi related system registers.
Fixed font display issues.
Fixed an issue where HMI5150XL project cannot be opened.
Fixed an issue where picture library cannot be used for Set Bit object.
Fixed an issue where PLB and PLW addresses mistakenly become available for non-cMT projects.
Fixed an issue where changing HMI name can make project file uncompilable.
Fixed an issue where Trend Display object may not be normally configured when using certain types of drivers.
Fixed an issue where objects using local addresses may not show when continuously transferring data using Free Protocol.
(cMT Series) Fixed an issue where Meter's size and location do not show as configured.
(cMT Series) Fixed an issue where using Monitor Mode to monitor a PLC address may cause HMI to work abnormally.
Fixed an issue where invalid username/password is used for connection attempt when username/password authentication is not enabled in MQTT settings.
Fixed an issue where connecting an HMI whose project was not made with EBPro V6.01.01 may cause the HMI to work abnormally.
OPC UA Server
Fixed an issue where OPC UA Server does not start as a result of certain operations
Fixed an issue where cMT3151 with OS version 20161220 or earlier versions installed cannot properly communicate with other devices.
Fixed an issue where pass-through cannot function properly.
Fixed an issue where EasySystemSetting cannot be opened when certain locale settings are used in Windows.
Updated Weintek Remote IO (CANopen) driver to address the issue regarding to Send NMT.
Updated CAN Bus 2.0A 2.0B General and SAE J1939 driver to add support for CAN Bus device disconnection detection and address the sending issue of CAN ID.
Added Bosch Roxroth IndraControl - Free Tag Names (Ethernet) driver.
Updated Saia PCD S-BUS Mode, Saia PCD S-BUS Mode driver to address the issue relating to Reg_bit addresses.
Added GE Fanuc 0i/30i/31i/32i/35i Series (Ethernet) driver.
Updated Weintek Built-in CODESYS driver to address the issue where connection with Codesys cannot be recovered after resetting Codesys.
Updated KOYO CLICK (Ethernet) driver to address the data reading issue relating to TXT addresses.
Updated Opto22 CONT Protocol (Ethernet) driver to address the displaying issue of string table.
Optimized communication speed for Ethernet-based PLCs.
Jun 11, 2018 v6.01.01.141
Fixed problem with using "test.mosquitto.org" as the external MQTT broker- MQTT request sent incorrectly when authentication is not used.
Fixed error regarding a change to HMI name during compile.
Jun 01, 2018 v6.01.01.117
Added support for the following models:
- cMT3072 7"(1024x600pixels) HMI with built-in CODESYS support (requires a license and dedicated OS)
added support for [WeChat Barcode Display] object. Displays the QR code needed for EasyAccess 2.0 push notification via WeChat
separate password protection for individual macros now supported
additional MQTT features:
%0 (HMI Name) and %2 (Random Code) for Client ID
variable now supported for topics
bit control now supported when publishing topics
Macros have additional statistic functions: AVERAGE, HARMEAN, MAX, MEDIAN, MIN, STDEVP, and STDEVS
Basic and Advanced HMI models
History Data Display object: can now delete or modify historical data sampling
added support for new feature called Control Token. Available in Combo Button, Numeric Input, ASCII Input, Direct Window and Indirect Window objects.
The control token prevents control of an object by multiple clients simultaneously. When enabled, the HMI gives the token to the first cMT Viewer client that displays the target object.
Any other cMT Viewer clients that connect are not able to obtain the token until first client closes the screen that contains the targeted object. Then the token is passed to the second cMT Viewer client, and so on.
Data Sampling and Event Log objects: option to remove the 10,000 record limit when saving history data to HMI memory.
MS SQL Server for the Database Server object now supported.
MQTT Sparkplug B now supported. This allows an HMI to be the Edge of Network Node in a Sparkplug architecture.
Event Bar Chart object now supported. The new object depicts Event Log information using bargraphs.
The allowable number of cMT Viewer connections can now be specified in the System Parameter settings. The connection limit maximum is 10 connections.
Added the following system registers to support multiple cMT Viewer clients connected to the HMI: Models supported cMT-SVR, cMT3072, cMT3090, cMT3103, cMT3151, and cMT-HDMI.
LW-11839: number of connected cMT Viewer clients
LW-11840 to 11912: cMT Viewer client 1 through 10 user names
LW-11940 to 11979: cMT Viewer client 1 through 10 IP address
Support for the Monopoly setting for "Device No Response" Window No.5. When monopoly is not enabled, you can specify the start position and displaying the title bar.
Event Display object: can now change event categories
can now hide Start button
Operation Log View object: can now set the displayed date range.
LW-11760: CODESYS firmware status (0: error, 1: start, 2: stop)
LW-11761: CODESYS application status (0: error, 1: start, 2: stop)
LW-11762: CODESYS login status (0: error, 1: login, 2: logout)
Additional debugging support- HMI can collect system information (HMI model name, OS version, EBPro version) and save to USB disk.
cMT Series: added Crystal and Flat styles to simplify appearance settings for Recipe View object.
cMT Series: added support for configuring down actions and up actions separately in the Combo button.
added support for MQTT v3.11 communication protocol.
added support for specifying length of Registration ID/Username/Password.
added support for removing bracket  in JSON formatted messages.
added support for setting the number of digits after decimal point for Float.
added support for selecting whether to include timestamp (ts) and to verify timestamp (ts).
Note: these additional features for MQTT allow better compatibility for cloud service providers such as IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba Cloud, etc.
Added support for changing label tag name.
Added new mechanism to indicate related addresses in address grid.
Red: addresses used explicitly by an object.
Yellow: addresses used implicitly by an object.
For example, a numeric display object uses LW-0 as the read address. The LW-0 address, explicitly used, will be shown in red, whereas LW_bit-000 to LW_bit-015, implicitly used, is shown in yellow.
Improved security of project by prohibiting unauthorized decompilation attempts to obtain original project file.
Added support for keyword filtering in system register window.
Added support for the following models:
cMT3103 10.1"(1024x600pixels) HMI with support for cMTViewer. One Ethernet port, CANbus, Wi-Fi Functionality, two serial ports. 10-28VDC input. EasyAccess license included.
cMT3090 9.7"(1024x768pixels) HMI with built-in CODESYS (requires a license and dedicated OS).
Fixed issues where compilation is not properly carried out when simultaneously using user-defined tag and array.
Fixed an issue where local address cannot be used for certain settings when HMI name is not "Local HMI".
Fixed an issue where LW-9030 shows incorrect time after running system for a long period.
Fixed an issue where text position of certain objects may be influenced when increasing number of languages.
Fixed an issue where certain system fonts may not be found.
CODESYS V3 (Ethernet) driver: Fixed an issue where String data type may not be accessed. Also fixed an issue where running driver may cause CODESYS to crash.
Feb 23, 2018 v6.00.01.220
Added system register LW-12024: disable alarm buzzer (set ON)
cMT Viewer: added support for the Pie Chart object.
Fixed issues relating to [Find/Replace] function.
Event Log object (cMT Series only): Fixed an issue where data is incorrectly displayed.
PLC Control object (cMT Series only): Fixed an issue where PLC object is ineffective when simultaneously selecting [Write data to PLC] and [Use window no. offset].
OPC UA object (cMT Series only): Fixed communications problem when using a cMT-SVR and the OPC UA Server.
Rockwell EtherNet/IP (CompactLogix) driver: adjusted the maximum number of reads and writes.
Mitsubishi FX5U- Binary mode (Ethernet) and Mitsubishi FX5U - ASCII Mode (Ethernet) drivers: added support for Remote Password.
Emerson SI-Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP driver: renamed to Control Techniques SI-Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP.
BACnet/IP driver: fixed problem when importing tags that have the user-defined object name causing incorrect communications.
Jan 17, 2018 v6.00.01.174
Updated version of EZwarePlus
Software name changed from EZwarePlus to EBPro
User Interface format changed from menus to ribbon layout
Added support for the following models:
cMT3072 7.0"(1024x600pixels) HMI with support for cMTViewer. Two Ethernet ports, three serial ports. 10-28VDC input. EasyAccess license included.
cMT3090 9.7"(1024x768pixels) HMI with support for cMTViewer to view HMI screen from remote location (iPad, Android device, or PC). Dual Ethernet. EasyAccess included.
cMT-G01 IIoT Gateway (no display capability) with two Ethernet ports and three serial ports.
cMT-G02 IIoT Gateway (no display capability) with support for OPC UA and/or MQTT (client or server) and WiFi connectivity (802.11b/g/n)
cMT-HDMI cMT without built-in display but with HDMI port to attach a touchscreen monitor of any size. Resolution up to 1920x1080pixels.
New SQL Query and SQL Query Result Viewer objects. Execute SQL statements, exchange data with MySQL database, and show SQL Query execution results.
Enable image caching for faster screen updates (see System Parameter Settings- Enable fast display mode...)
Added additional actions for Combo button: popup window, close window, keyboard input, screen hardcopy, Acknowledge Alarms, Import Data, and Wait Until.
Language feature extended to 24.
System Picture Library now supports custom colors.
System Parameter Settings option to change screen orientation: portrait or landscape.
History Data Display and Operation Log Display objects (cMT Series only): now support crystal and flat background styles.
Diagnoser app now supports cMT models.
Picture object: can now generate an object using the Windows clipboard.
Event Log (cMT Series only): provided statistical information for occurrence and elapsed time.
Backup object (cMT Series only): can now backup Data Logs that record data using Customized File Handling mode.
MQTT (cMT Series only): now supports AWS (Amazon Web Services) IoT.
Added system register LW-11406 for Wi-fi signal strength (dBm).
0, 1, 2 indicate failed connection
else signal strength
Fixed problem where some projects would not compress due to insufficient memory.
Added time zones for time synchronization feature
fixed time synchronization issue on cMT3090 and cMT5151 models
Brightek printer driver: fixed problem with printing
SQL Query: can now use special characters in the column name without causing SQL syntax error.
Fixed printing problem where project screens appear displaced.
Combo button: can now use Recipe Address (would cause application to halt)
Fixed problem when using LW and LW_Bit system addresses simultaneously for an object; would cause application to halt.
Password prompt now displays after incorrect password attempted
IP settings are now correct after changing the cMT-D090 IP address
EasyAccess 1.0: can now use with HMI5070B model
Bosch Rexroth SIS (Absolute Addressing)
Emerson ROC800 Series Free Tag names
Emerson SI-Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP
CoDeSys V2 (Absolute Addressing)
CoDeSys V2 (Absolute Addressing) Ethernet
Delta AS300 MODBUS RTU/ASCII
Delta AS300 MODBUS TCP/IP
Brother Speedio (Ethernet)
OPC UA driver:
(cMT-G01/cMT-G02 only): support for web interface to change OPC UA server parameters, edit nodes, manage certificates, and configure PLC comm. parameters.
support for automatic synchronization of user accounts for OPC UA server and Enhanced Security Mode. Changes made in the web interface are immediately available in server.
optimized speed when device disconnect message is updated at client end.
improved comm. efficiency when reading large amounts of data
o added tags relating to PLC connection stats.
BACnet/IP driver: now support configuring communication port.
Siemens S7-1200/S7-1500 (Absolute Addressing) Ethernet driver: Ranges for I, Q, M, Byte, Word, and DWORD now extended to 65532.
Mitsubishi FX Series (FXOS/FXON/FX1S/FX3G) driver: now supports pass-through function.
Schneider MODBUS RTU, TCP/IP, and UniTelway drivers: can now import tags
MODBUS RTU driver: fixed problem when using 0x_single_coil address and running simulation mode.